My name is Christine Davis of The Village of Caroline, The Villages, FL.
Sandra Knuth, our Team Captain, asked me to help out with this year's event.
I gladly accepted and am now looking for help in raising funds for The 2017 Relay for Life in The Villages on Friday March 24, 2017 at the New Covenant United Methodist Church.
directions to church (near CR 466 and CR 101 intersection)
If interested, please contact me.
Below is more information, and links to detailed pages are in the menu above.
If you are curious as to why I am doing this, click here
A $5 donation per person is requested, but not required.
Bring your own food, drink, chair and joviality to the party.
More details forthcoming.
You can help in a multitude of ways:
- Walk with the Team on March 24th, or just hang around the tent.
- Help setup and decorate the tent on the day of the event.
- Join the team.
- Sell raffle tickets with me, or on your own.
- Donate items to the "Guess how many are in the jar" drive.
- Keep me company during my UPCOMING EFFORTS. Schedule on the right --->
- Share any of your ideas.
- Have fun at the Pot Luck kick-off Party.